Pieter Verbeek S.L.



Insurance cover can be arranged for villas, apartments, town houses whether they be first homes or second homes as well as properties let on short or long term rental agreements.
In Spain, security protections are an important part of insurance arrangements and when insuring property we will need to know such things as the type of doors the property has, whether it has security grills (rejas), alarm (and if it is connected to a central system), whether it has security glass of a thickness of 6mm(not just standard double-glazing). In addition we will need to know what periods the property is unoccupied and if it is let, then the type of letting contract (long or short term).
When assessing the amount for which a property should be insured, it is important to consider what the rebuilding costs will be and to include in the figure any terracing, swimming pool or earth retaining walls.
In regard to contents, the policies are on a new for old basis, so the amount that you insure for should take the new values into account.